Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pauline Our Guest from Australia

Hello and welcome to Besties UK ... today we have a special guest from Australia ... Please give a very warm welcome to Pauline ....


Hi Peeps, 

My name is Pauline and I live in The beautiful sunny Brisbane , Australia. I am 58 years young and getting younger by the day. I am a mum of 4 grown children and eight grandchildren.
With them all having flown the nest it was time to do something exciting with all my free time. So, I took up making cards. I have been very much involved with all kinds of craft ranging from paper tole, embroidery and quilting for many years and just can't seem to quench my appetite for something new. I have only been on the design team for a few months after I discovered these gorgeous big eyed beauties, and had to colour them up. Sherri spotted me and asked me if I would consider being on the design team.





I was rather surprised as I had not considered my cards to be worthy of such a task. Well wonders never cease and here I am turning them frequently. You just can't help yourself, when Sherri keeps coming up with all these new little dolls. I am sure she must dream ideas and rush to get them out when she wakes up.




I try to keep my cards to a 6" design as it makes it easier to post them . I love putting lace and flowers on my cards, and dies, well I have an obsession with them and look for any spare space to add another.


I hope you like my cards and would love to have you come over to have a peep at my blog and join up with me. I am new to blogging , my goodness it is quite a task and I am still trying to figure it all out. Hope yet for a grandma like me . Thank you for inviting me to your Bestie UK blog and may you all pop over to see all the lovely, very addictive new
Thank you for inviting me to your Bestie UK blog and may you all pop over to see all the lovely, very addictive new Besties in Sherri's little shop.

Pauline x




10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous cards luv the image on the first one never seen that one before.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Pauline, schön dass du auch hier mitmachst und deine Karten sind alle ein Traum soooooo schön gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Pauline we are so happy to have you visit -Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Pauline we are so glad you could visit us - your cards are beautiful - Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your cards are stunning, Pauline - glad you could join us here at My Besties UK.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally Gorgeous Cards Pauline! Well done! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww Pauline yours cards are all so so beautiful - glad you could join us here at Besties UK

    Hugs Kerrie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Pauline your cards are Gorgeous .. Glad you had time to visit the Bestie UK .. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pauline your cards are beautiful, it's such a pleasure showing your work over at the our Besties - UK!

    ReplyDelete
  10. welkome Pauline thank you so much for sharing all your gorgeous designs with us
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete