Sunday, August 31, 2014

Debs - Our visitor from Peterborough in the UK

Good Morning and welcome to Besties UK ... we are so happy you could visit, today we have a visitor from the Besties international team Debs ..... please give her a very warm welcome ....


Hi, I am Debs, a Mother of 2 grown up boys and Grandmother of 2 and a retired Nurse.  I started crafting more than 20 years ago and got hooked when my children were babies.  I enjoy knitting, cross stitch, crochet, water colouring and card making. 

 
As we all do, I have a passion for My Besties and am in admiration of Sherri Ann Baldy's endless talent.   Before they were showcased in the UK recently I was convinced they would take off in a big way due to all the reasons we love them.  I wish her luck with that venture.
 
I enjoy very much being part of the DT and look forward to seeing all your work and to continue sharing my projects in the near future.  Hope you like!
 
Debs x x x

Deborah Steele









8 comments:

  1. Welcome to Besties Uk Debs lovely to have you visit -Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all your cards are stunning, adorable - wonderful and perfect made.
    Greetings from Austria
    Helga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style of cards and of course the Besties images are beautiful to colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad Debs that you could visit us at UK Besties lovely cards such soft colours - Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debs so glad that you could come and visit us all at My Bestie UK .. your cards are Devine .. Besties are the best .... thanks from Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you could pop over and say hello! love your cards they are beautiful x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hiya! so good to meet you! your cards are just divine! i love them all but i ADORE the yellow one at the bottom, that just pops! beautiful work. Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for visiting us here your cards are gorgeous
    hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete