Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August Winners

Hi Everyone, Welcome back to My Besties UK Challenge. I would like to thank everyone who entered our challenge, it is so great to see all the beautiful cards and projects. 


Here are our winners for the month of August

Same but Different 

and our 

Anything Goes Challenge

First of all we would like to announce the winner of our 
Same But Different 
 is CraftyAnnie

Our winners for the Anything Goes / Summertime Challenge are

also
 we have had some lovely entries this time for our anything goes  challenge .... the Winners are
Janie R   ****  4 digis
Adi Perez  *** -    3 digis

Sparkling Pink ** - 2 digis
Ilona Keller * - 1 digi

Please make your choices from the images below and contact Cindy
at bestiesukchallenge@gmail.com   with August Winner in the subject line 
Also grab our Winners Badge from the blog

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! Thank you sooo much!!! I am so honored to be a winner!!! And a big CONGRATS to the rest of the winners :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop whoop Thank you I am so happy to be a winner of your challenge blog. It was the first time I'm putting up my card for a challenge.I didn't suspect anything of it. Thank you verry much! Xxx Ilona

    ReplyDelete